KSS Deanery School of Psychiatry: Trainee Essay Prize
GUIDANCE & REGULATIONS
The title of the essay is:
"From your experience at your Medical School of Qualification which Psychiatrist has most influenced the local practice or you?"
• Essays should be no more than 1,500 Words and double spacing should be used.
• The essay should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Only one submission will be permitted per trainee (KSS managed trainees only: CT1-3/ST3-5)
• The presented work should be wholly your own endeavour
• Deadline for submitting the essay is Sunday 10th February 2013 (Midnight).
Late Submissions will not be considered
• It is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure that the essay has been received by KSS Deanery. You will receive an email to confirm receipt of essay within 2 working days
SUBMISSION OF ESSAY
Please email your essay to KSS Deanery:
Please note: the file name must contain the name of the submitter e.g. essaypaperjohnsmith
Deadline for Submission is
Sunday 10th February 2013 (Midnight).
A prize will be given to the best essay!