GP VTS - Dartford - Programme Director Vacancy
We have a Programme Director vacancy for GPVTS Dartford. This post has 2 sessions available.
Can I apply?
You will need to:
- Have a good knowledge of primary care
- Have current experience of being an approved GP Trainer
- Have an active interest in medical education
- Want to be involved in further supporting doctors who are training for general practice
- Have enthusiasm and looking for an additional role as a clinical teacher
- Have a Postgraduate Qualification in Education (PGCert) or be presently undertaking an approved and validated course to obtain same, at the earliest opportunity. (If you have any questions about your eligibility you may wish to discuss these with your Patch Associate GP Dean)
For an application form and/or further details, please contact Laurainne Copnall: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7415 3631
Closing date for applications: Tuesay 8 May 2012
Interviews will take place at the KSS Deanery, 7 Bermondsey Street, London SE1 2DD on 31st May 2012.